Okay, I realize that golf may not be top of mind now that we are well below zero here in Minnesota; but believe it or not, the 2015 Tom Porter Golf Tournament is right around the corner! That's right, the 2015 installment of this important tradition is scheduled for Monday, July 13th at Willingers Golf Club in Northfield.
This year we are asking for volunteers who are willing to help organize and put in a little extra effort for this worthy cause. Listed below are a few of the many ways you can help.
- Recruit event sponsors, or encourage your own company to sponsor
- Donate auction prizes, or encourage others to donate
- Run the course games (punt-pass-kick, beat-the-coach, etc.)
- Coordinate gifts and prizes
- Help on-site on the day of the event
As you can see, helping out doesn't have to be a huge commitment, but any time you can put in will make a huge impact - and you'll have fun doing it! If you would like to help be a part of this special event, please contact us by replying to this email, or to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
2015 Tom Porter Golf Tournament Chair